Fees & Interest

How can I get back the tax on dividends on French stocks?

Clients need to complete Forms 5000 and 5001 as described in the French Withholding Tax Reclaim Knowledge Base article, then contact Client Services via Message Center and provide the details of the dividends for which they are requesting service. A processing fee applies to each of such requests.

Current FAQ Article Tags

Don't have an Account yet?

Open An Account
By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. View our Privacy Policy for more information.